Paul Millar Photography now has the pleasure of offering services from Lecturing, Printing, Framing, Brand Discount Codes, and tailor made Workshops
See below for more details
Working in conjunction with Formatt Hitech Filters, Paul Millar Photography brings a 2 1/2-hour lecture, suitable for club photography, based around “Filters in the Field”. From viewing some beautifully crafted mounted prints to discussing settings and filters used for every shot, finishing with some hands-on demo kit. Now affiliated to the Scottish Photographic Federation, lecture list.
Printing and Framing
Paul Millar Photography is to delighted to announce this very special and personal design service, providing Fine Art Prints. This service provides everything from single prints to beautifully crafted framed images in sizes made to suit your needs, at very competitive prices. Manufactured right here in Scotland by local company Digital Art Images, Glasgow.
If your interested in any of my images, all images have their name bottom left when viewing. If you would like to acquire a commissioned piece for yourself, please fill in your details with print name in contact page and it would be my pleasure to discuss prints, frames, glazing, and price with you. Some examples of standard pricing below.
- Individual prints available from size A3 (£30 plus shipping if required).
- Mounted A3 print available from (£50 plus shipping if required).
- Mounted A3 print with frame, basic style from (£85 plus shipping if required).
- Huge selection of frames available to suit your décor.
- Standard and Non-Reflective Glass available.
Brand Discount Code
Paul Millar Photography brings to you the Formatt Hitech Filters discount code PMILLAR10, for 10% off all products at checkout. So, from entry level to expert there is something for everyone. Why not hit the social media links at the bottom of page and keep an eye out for further promotions. Or just want a chat all things filters or photographic, then drop me a line.
Workshops and Training
Perhaps a brush up on skills, or want to learn basic camera functions as a total novice. Paul Millar Photography has training and workshops to suit everyone. So why not get in touch through one of my social media links, the contact page on this site or at email: [email protected]
- Learn Camera Functions £30 / hour, get an hour free
- Cityscape Workshop £50 / person, group discount given
- Land and Seascape full day from £175
- Or just tailor make a Workshop to suit your needs
- No Photography Kit need, can be provided if required